uninspired; demotivated; lacklustre;
This blog was initially started as mogimochi on 4 June 2012, before undergoing an account and url change on 21 Sept 2012.
If you encounter any bugs in my codes, please feel free to send me an ask, and I'll try my best to get to the root of the problem. Please be sure to read through the FAQ first before sending anything though.
uninspired; demotivated; lacklustre;
So I came across to this Chrome extension called Palettab that can turn your new tab page into a random typography and palette inspiration wall. If you click on the swatch, the hex code will be copied automatically. You can also be re-directed to the palette page or the Google font page. It’s pretty neat and amusing. Enjoy!
Revamp of Court of Dreams. Modern minimal theme conceptualised around High Lord Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury.
- Like/reblog buttons and optional hide captions on index page
- Pagination or infinite scroll with optional manual load mode
- 8 custom links with icons in a slide-out menu
- Choose your posts’ size (from 400px to 700px), margins, gutter and padding
- Optional sidebar icon image, use any square image 60px or larger
- Optional custom text selection, search box, updates panel with optional stats, toggle tumblr controls
- Optional HTML5 music player for one song only
- To change icons, go here, choose the one you want, and enter its name into the text field. For instance, if I want a plane icon for my first custom link, I’d type “plane” into the “link 1 icon” text field.
- Thanks to bychloethemes for the PixelUnion Photoset script modification
- Soundcloud script and video resizing credits go to shythemes.
- This is the tutorial I used for the draggable tags
- This theme was inspired by @felinum
Please like and/or reblog this post if you use or plan or using this theme, or just if you like it (: Thank you for your support!
Can’t believe it’s been 5 years since I released my first theme! Admittedly, I haven’t been very active for the past 2 years… Sometimes I wonder if I should just start this blog over? But then I remember all the memories I’ve had with this blog, and I can’t bare to do that.
I can’t guarantee being able to be online more for the next few months – It’s A Level year! And I’m gunning for some prestigious scholarships. B))))
Actually the reason I’m able to even qualify for them is because I’ve let go of tumblr recently…
I wish y’all all the best in your own daily lives too!
May Masterpost Challenge: 18/20
A lot of people ask me what my favorite fonts are, so I decided to compile it in a masterpost. It was very hard to narrow it down to 25 fonts considering that
I hoard fonts like I hoard albumsbut these are what I consider essential! They might not be studyblr classics, but I use them a lot.
001. Sans Serif: aka body fonts
montserrat // i use this religiously (also in this banner ha)
code // fyi its capitalized and i use it a lot in banners
rockwell // the best printables font in existance (its default)
moon // this is perfect because its rounded but still looks uniform
abril fatface // im sorry y’all but ill never love didot as much as i love abril.
pier sans // like an alternate montserrat but cuter
002. Title Fonts: gimme more
bebas neue // the classic title font useful for everything.
sullivan // variations are so !! studyblr !!
frontage // the outline one is free but still so nice aa
003. Scripts that I actually use
mayton // the best brush font
shorelines // the go-to cursive font
nickainely // i prefer nickainely just because its more consistant
lemon tuesday // i love this font with a passion
lovetime // my FavorITe EVER ITS SO PRETTY
Tropical Brush Script // swooning !!
004. Special Fonts I use regularly
dry brush // i’ve used this on every fandom graphic
besom // cute and brushy i love this so much
cookies and milk // the only thin font I need
billy // cute bby font ( alternate: babydoll )
icon-works // a lifesaver
005. Bits and Pieces
That’s the end of the masterpost! If you want to check out some of my other design masterposts check below. If you have any questions/comments/suggestions please pop in my inbox yo.
a+ font choices i love
hello! use draggable jquery!! :>
Character Page : Fortitude by glenthemes
A character page with individual pop-up about/information boxes. You can add as many characters as you want, as long as they fit within your screen. This preview features the new color spread in Boku no Hero Academia.
- spaces for character images (transparent renders are highly recommended)
- characters blur + fade on hover
- pop-up biography boxes for each character
- boxes come with a sidebar image, title, subtitles, statistics meter bars, & biography text section
I know I promised to release a theme, but well, this one has been under wraps for almost a year now, so it’s about time I got to polishing it up and finishing it! Tada, yukoki’s new blog theme!
I still love the celestial theme (and background!) from the previous theme, so many of its elements still remain… BUT! Instead of that sleek sliding transition, now we have one that is… Based like a typical RPG store huehue. Astella is my OC (Yes the graphics are original) and she’ll be your navigator through my blog :>
Font Pack 003 by tobiohchan (see one & two).
This time I went with pairs of fonts that look good together rather than just the regular font pack! I use pretty much all these pairs (sometimes mix and match) in my edits. Hope the pairings might help make it easier than having to decide which font looks good with what! This is a thank you for helping me reach my follower goal on my sideblog @resourceanime so thank you very much! Please like/reblog if downloading! (download link)